||Internal Audit Officer (03 Position)
||Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Design plan to audit in yearly, monthly, and weekly.
- Conduct fiscal, operation, and compliance audit activities at the branch offices.
- Examination loan quality and administration review (check loan file); visit client for disbursement amount to borrower, repayment amount from borrower, collateral review, client compliance review, fair lending review, and compliance to credit policy and procedures of staffs.
- Execute detailed audit procedures, including reviewing loan tracking, loan documents, reports, and policies and procedures for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Prepare work papers which record and summarize audit finding.
- Assist in develop audit objectives, scopes, and methodologies.
- Assist Audit team to conduct spot check
- Conduct fact-finding/ or informational interview
- Compile data/information (finding) and report directly to his/her supervisor.
- Observe staff at branch obey the internal rule, policies, procedures and regulation of Camma MFI or not
- Manage and file audit working paper (permanence file and current file)
- Assist in developing recommendations for corrective action/improvement.
- Follow up audit report issue by Internal Audit Department to make sure all finding and recommendation, and management responses are taken action to correction actions.
- Produce weekly and monthly report senior auditor
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Financial and Accounting or related field.
- Minimun 3 years experience in banking or MFI.
- Good English proficiency.
- Honesty, commitment, and patience.
- Dynamics, friendliness, and good interpersonal skill.
- Male only
- During the probation period:
– Salary (by position)
– Bonus (for Khmer new year and Pchum Ben ceremony)
– Health insurance
- After successfully passed the probation period, employees are entitled to receive additional benefits as follows:
– Child allowance and
– Maternity leave compensation
– Incentive (the end of year)
– Other benefits.